New England Disability Law thanks you for visiting this web site. New England Disability Law is committed to protecting your privacy while providing you with a positive on-line experience. New England Disability Law respects your privacy, and we believe you have the right to know what information we collect, how we use it and what security measures we have taken to protect your information.
Collection and Use of Information
When you visit www.nedisabilityboston.com and use our Contact Form, certain information may be collected. Among the types of information that may be collected are:
Domain names of visitors to our site;
- Your name, address, e-mail address and additional information you provide in the form;
- "Navigational information" regarding the traffic patterns of our site, including the number of visits to a particular page and user-specific information on which pages a guest visits, average length of time spent on the site and similar site usage data; and
- Any information that you may choose to submit in connection with any e-mail messages, on-site surveys, registry programs, contests and the like.
- New England Disability Law uses this information to help us develop and improve our site to better meet your needs. We may use your name or e-mail address to contact you or respond to your inquiries. We also use this information to help us diagnose technical issues relating to the performance of our website.
Providing Information to Outside Parties
New England Disability Law does not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal information to any outside parties.
New England Disability Law makes every effort to protect the security of your personal information. Any personal information you provide will not be stored on our server. Any information collected by us is stored in private files behind a firewall designed to protect your information by denying unauthorized access by outside users.
Updates and Removing Your Name
If you do not wish to receive e-mails from New England Disability Law in the future please let us know by contacting us.
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website, www.nedisabilityboston.com, uses the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third-party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site.
This could mean that we advertise to previous visitors who have not completed a task on our site such as using the contact form to submit an inquiry. Advertising could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page or a site in the Google Display Network.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you by using the Google Ad Preferences page. You can also opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by adjusting cookie settings or permanently using a browser plug-in.
Nedisabilityboston.com uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the site. The tool uses "cookies." These are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form, including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track the user's movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc., are not linked to personally identifiable information. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for nedisabilityboston.com.
As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first-party ad server and many third-party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
- First-Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first-party ad serving vendor, Google. The link is http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/
- Third-Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from more than 50 major third-party behavioral advertising providers. The link ishttp://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any PII from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
- Veteran's Benefits
- Veterans Claims Appeals
- VA Benefit Claims Process
- Total Disability based on Individual Unemployability (TDIU)